Wednesday, April 21, 2021

A Touch of Sun


 I love the sun. Everything it touches seems to take on a new life. Isn't it curious how this interplay of light and shadow can inspire an idea?

Seeing an object through the sun's rays often sparks my imagination. Perhaps the dust motes I see flying through a sunbeam set into motion a story about tiny fairies or pixies, or the sun highlighting a cutout in my dining set encourages me to do some research about the set's origin. 

After a late April snow dropped 2-3 inches overnight, the morning sun  glinted off of all of the trees and created an otherworldly glow all around. I felt as if I had crawled through the wardrobe and into Narnia. It was a beautiful and inspiring scene.
                                                                                         
    
The sun on this lavender garden inspired
me to reflect in my notebook.


I enjoyed creating a lively and imaginative story about this fish with a family member while visiting the zoo. Just look at how the light makes its spots glow!

In what ways might a touch of sun inspire you? I would to read your examples!  

Until next time,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment