Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Small Changes

 Small changes can bring a space to life and encourage new ideas.

My writing space was sparse-a rough, solid wood folding table that belonged to my husband's grandmother, a plastic three drawer organizer, a desk lamp, and various containers filled with pens, pencils, markers, etc. It was functional but not inspirational.

After gathering some things from other areas of my house and adding a lovely, hand-painted postcard from a friend, I am enchanted with the results. The best part is that it did not cost me anything but time.

It is now a space that brings me peace and inspiration. I look forward to sitting down to write each day.

If you do not have a writing/painting/creating space to call your own, I highly recommend creating one in a small area of your home. I am literally in a corner of a room in the front of my house. It is small, cozy, and looks great. I love it!





What small changes can you make to your space today to inspire inspiration?    


Until next time,

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful space. My writing space is also my daily Zooming space, so it has mixed use...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this, Tracy. Although I do have a designated writing space in the house, I tend to be a traveling circus. Lol! Need to devote more time to being in "my space."
    -Kerry

    ReplyDelete